I suggest you ...

error loading the touchfolio theme on mobile browsers

It is fine on desktop, but on mobile it doesnt load, and throws the following. Does anyone have any idea how to fix? Thanks in advance.

Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for /home/mysite/public_html/touchfolio/wp-contenthttp://mysite.com/touchfolio/wp-content/themes/dimsemenov-Touchfolio-c3d30d9/style-touchfolio-default.less in/home/mysite/public_html/touchfolio/wp-content/themes/dimsemenov-Touchfolio-c3d30d9/inc/plugins/wp-less/lib/Stylesheet.class.php on line 96

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'load error: failed to find /home/mysite/public_html/touchfolio/wp-contenthttp://mysite.com/touchfolio/wp-content/themes/dimsemenov-Touchfolio-c3d30d9/style-touchfolio-default.less'; in /home/mysite/public_html/touchfolio/wp-content/themes/dimsemenov-Touchfolio-c3d30d9/inc/plugins/wp-less/lib/vendor/lessphp/lessc.inc.php:1927 Stack trace: #0 /home/mysite/public_html/touchfolio/wp-content/themes/dimsemenov-Touchfolio-c3d30d9/inc/plugins/wp-less/lib/Compiler.class.php(24): lessc->__construct('/home/mysite/p...') #1 /home/mysite/public_html/touchfolio/wp-content/themes/dimsemenov-Touchfolio-c3d30d9/inc/plugins/wp-less/lib/Plugin.class.php(122): WPLessCompiler->__construct('/home/mysite/p...') #2 /home/mysite/public_html/touchfolio/wp-content/themes/dimsemenov-Touchfolio-c3d30d9/inc/plugins/wp-less/lib/Plugin.class.php(161): WPLessPlugin->processStylesheet('style', false) #3 [internal function]: WPLessPlugin->processStylesheets() #4 /ho in/home/mysite/public_html/touchfolio/wp-content/themes/dimsemenov-Touchfolio-c3d30d9/inc/plugins/wp-less/lib/vendor/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1927

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

running theme on wordpress 4.8.1 without problems.
        maybe your problem is caused by WPLessPlugin?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually it throws the same error even on desktop browser. Only displays correctly when I am logged on as WP-admin.

Feedback and Knowledge Base